Saturday, May 22, 2010

Carved me my first golf ball...

I've seen folks carve golf balls into faces and such and I wanted to give it a shot.

Taking the outer shell was a lot pulling that sword thing out of some rock by that knight guy.  

After a little bit of swearing, mumbling to myself, mumbling to my 3 year old and finally offering prayers to the good Lord above, the outer shell popped off!

The rubber inside is a carvers jackpot!

It cuts like butter and is flesh colored already  - well this one was.  I've heard they can be any pastel color.


The serene look on this guys face is how my golf balls feel just before I sent them careening into the woods, to sleep with the fishes, or two fairways to the left to while away its existence until someone else finds the treasure.

A few more shots below and thanks, as always, for stopping by!

  

No comments: